Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Bomber For Balaika In Belgium


I've been meaning to post a little blog note about dear Annette in Belgium who was so thoughtful in sending me a photo of her wearing a really neat rugged leather bomber jacket she purchased from my shop over the winter. I was so pleased to see the jacket go forth on a new adventure in a beautiful land-to be loved by a lovely new owner. I was so happy to hear back from her recently, and I asked if I could place her photo in the blog. She said, yes. Hooray!

Annette says "Hihi" -she says "that is how we giggle in belgium ;-)"

She says, her friends think it's neat that the jacket came all the way from Ohio.

I love it!

& I adore this beautiful photograph courtesy of her talented friend
PineapplePioneer



I was browsing google for bomber inspiration, when I came across Sally Jane Vintage's blog post about Amelia Earhart! Perfect bomber style inspiration!







No comments: