Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Revival House Inn: An everyday estate sale

I'm updating a lot of beautiful treasures to my eBay shop. I'm having a lot of fun with it. I take a lot of care to carefully clean each treasure and my favorite part is doing the research to uncover the history of each piece.  It's like a Revival House "estate sale." So, come and check it out. Prices are often negotiable especially if you really like something. I want each treasure to go to a very loving new home. My fiance is getting into it too, which is cool. He was actually sad to see the WII copper bugle horn lamp get packed up last night off to a new home. I'm busy packing lots of fragile orders now, but I think this is my new passion. It's fun to venture off into new vintage territory after selling vintage clothing for over 6 years now. My passion is in old things in general and I love the hunt.

P.S. sales support my bigger dream of opening my own inn. I found my 1735 farmhouse! I've been drooling over it and talking about it for months now...finally we're going to be taking a 350 mile road trip to see it in a few weeks. very excited about that.

Anyway, without further ado...Here are some of my favorite items just listed to the ESTATE SALE....

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know if you see something you like!

No comments: