Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Break Inspiration...

Photobucket

My great grandparents, the Zolls, out for a swim. 1920s. I can't believe the beauty of that suit she's wearing! and it looks like they are on a camping trip...grandma, you are amazing.

Photobucket

classic photo of my Grandma, Helen at the beach. mid 1940s

Photobucket

My grandma Helen wearing an adorable checkered swimsuit. 1940s

Photobucket

my grandma's girlfriends! oh, they are darling.

The following are cute found photos of inspiration courtesy Corbis images

Photobucket

beautiful beach scene late 20s. adorable outfits. so modern that this looks like it was taken yesterday

Photobucket
1920s striped bathing beauty. I have an affinity for nautical stripes and curly bob hairstyles.

Photobucket

I love all of these! and the hair styles.

Photobucket

and we need these shoes. yes. at the beach...sure...who needs flip flops? we can wear these, girls.



Can you tell I need a vacation?....thanks for enjoying these!

xo,
Chels

No comments: