Thursday, July 15, 2010

Golden Era Treasures...

Here's what's new!...and very old!



Photobucket

1940s Kay King platform heels (6) $58

Photobucket

1940s ANJOU modern skirt (S) $42

Photobucket

1920s VERDIGRIS deco velvet evening bag $120

Photobucket

1930s ONE NIGHT little black dress (S) $78


Photobucket

1940s NOIR CORDE clutch $55


The thrill is in the hunt here at Revival House. I enjoy hunting down these special pieces for the shop. I even get a little swept away at times...I often find myself stumbling right into the romance of it all...everything has a story to tell.

All treasures to share with you...but I kept these old things for me:

Photobucket

1940s pumps...my whopping $2.00 splurge for myself. Yes, they were $2.00. (my little secret.) old, a bit worn, but a perfect fit! good enough for me....like my kitty Mosely a.k.a. Mosies I still think he's handsome, don't ya think? even though he's missing several spots of fur.

No comments: