Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Small BUT Tasty Batch!



Coming to you with small, but tasteful batches of the best vintage I can find!

Have another, please do!

YES, I'm so hungry right now. All I can think about is "Christmas cookies."






1940s Italian Leather knee high boots. Only pair I've ever seen! Gorgeous 1940s shoes, I have, but beautiful boots like this don't come around.




Stunning unique 1950s Avant Garde fine wool suit. So lovely. A must see in person! As the story goes this came from a fantastic local vintage boutique shop a while back, that has since made its way to Chicago! (where it's dazzling those with finer taste than we can find in Cleveland, I'm sure.)



Also from the same shop, a 1940s Lord and Taylor GREEN pencil skirt! So classic! Such attention to details!




And this darling little 1950s bag that is just so interesting with all its shiny metal. It's pretty heavy for a little bag. I like the weight.


CLICK THE REVIVAL HOUSE MINI GALLERY TO THE RIGHT TO SHOP!


No comments: