Friday, June 19, 2009

DECAFINE: BLOG SPONSOR CONTEST!



Thanks to super cute, Ine in Norway@DECAFINE.COM...



Revival House will be donating this beautiful vintage 1960s large "woodframe" crochet bag for an upcoming blog contest!

(excusethe typo! takes me so long to create graphics, I get so excited I mispell something!)



{click images to enlarge}

This is my first blog contest and I'm pretty excited!

I love Ine's cute whimsical Alice in Wonderland style, and I think this bag is perfect for a summer tea picnic somewhere far away, in a grassy field in Norway or elsewhere! Don't you think?

DO YOU LOVE IT TOO?

Stay tuned into my blog...for details on the contest guidelines and WHEN THE CONTEST BEGINS!



2 comments:

Ine said...

Thank you so much for blogging about the contest! I love it!

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Oh my!!! I want to win this purse :)

I will stay tuned, lol